Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrew's Place, London, NW1 4LE
How to get to the venue?
Getting to the Royal College of Physicians is simple. Within easy access to all London's major airports, superb connections from all mainline rail stations including Euston, King's Cross and St Pancras (Eurostar) Stations, a short walk from Regent's Park, Great Portland Street or Warren Street Underground stations, and moments from numerous hotels. With its stunning park location, the RCP offers an impressive setting for the London Breast Meeting. Regent's Park is a huge, green expanse in the heart of the capital, within close proximity of London's main attractions and The City.
-15 mins walk from Euston Station 20 mins walk from King’s Cross and St Pancras Stations (national and international rail services
- 30 mins walk from Marylebone Station (10 mins by taxi)
- Car parking: The RCP offers free parking to disabled guests by prior arrangement (Tel: 020 7034 4900).
- The nearest public car park is the Portland Place NCP car park, just 5 mins walk from RCP. Click here to book.
- 5 mins walk from Regent’s Park station (Bakerloo line)
- 5 mins walk from Great Portland Street Station (Circle, Metropolitan & Hammersmith and City lines)
- 10 mins walk from Warren Street Station (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Served by bus routes: 18, 27, 30, 205, 453, C2